Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, January 12, 2013

retrosketches #46...



Good morning! WOW- what an AMAZING group of entries last week - they are all FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for playing! I am almost finished with the winner's posts - they will be up tomorrow night. We're getting ready for Maisie's 3rd birthday party tomorrow... where does the time go?

I loved the simplicity of this card by Laurie and thought it would make a fun sketch! Don't underestimate it - I think there's a LOT you can do with it... I think I'll be using it again this week!

Here's Laurie's re-take on her first card...





And from the rest of the DT...





Ready to play?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, January 18th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


9 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous sketch! I am excited to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoddathunkit? This is a fabulous sketch (sorry Kay M. but that's just what came to mind when I saw Laurie's new card).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this sketch! Totally coming up with a couple more cards! Thanks for the fun challenge and the fabulous DT work for added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I totally love this sketch - I know I'll come back to it lots - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT sketch! I created another card using the same sketch! Thanks for the FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. The linky isn't playing nicely! Just in case my link never shows up in the list (when I try and relink it tells me I'm already there), this is it http://amusingmichelle.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/happy-birthday-and-wedding.html ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So many great entries! The design team has their work cut out for them when it's time to pick the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Sketch, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good grief ...can you believe I posted my card on Wednesday and forgot to link it here LOL! Sheesh almost missed the deadline ;)

    ReplyDelete