Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, February 28, 2015

retrosketches #153 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello - I'm almost caught up! I am back with some incredible winners for challenge #153! Thank you ladies for playing along with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the offset panels, the patterns and the wonderful color scheme!


   


And take a look at these delightful cards! A BIG CONGRATS to YOU, our newest RetroSketch SHOUT-outs!!!

  
  


As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back with the new challenge soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heather and to the other Shout-outs! Thank you so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card! That put a smile on my face this evening!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies - I'm thrilled to bits to see that I've been picked for a shout-out with my funky squares card! Thank you - lovely start to the day!!

    ReplyDelete